How to apply | IAE Pau-Bayonne, Ecole universitaire de management
IAE Pau-Bayonne > How to apply

How to apply

International students from IAE  partner university (ACI)

Students can follow one semester or 1 full year (the program will be validated by both universities) from the teachings of IAE Master programs, following its level and specialty.

Tuition and curriculum fees would be waived as they will be paid in home university.

International Students (Non-EU) applying individually

All non-EU students must go through the following academic procedures when applying for the required Master within the IAE Pau / Bayonne.

  1. If you live in one of the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, United States, Gabon, Guinea India, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.

You must log in to the following address: (eg and register online between December 1st 2017 and March 31st 2018. Please note that only files which has been revised no later than May 31, 2018 will be considered by the Education Committee.

once you’ve been through this first step, you will get a Campus France number allowing you to proceed to the second step: E-application.

  1. The E-application is required to apply to our Masters (2 maximum) IAE Pau-Bayonne :  It is open from March 1st, 2018 to May 31st, 2018.



  1. If you reside in a country that is not part of the list above :  you can apply directly through our e-candidature : If you need assistance to fill in the file, please contact Miss Lorenda Amriou : lorenda [point] amriou [at] univ-pau [point] fr


Candidates residing in France and holding a residence permit for one year

Please contact IAE secretary office to follow special procedure.


European Union students (non Erasmus program)

  1. Apply online from March 2018 to May 2018 for Masters (2 maximum) IAE Pau-Bayonne :
  2. You must validate your credentials with IAE central office. For your file, diplomas must be translated into French by a sworn translator.
e-AE Services

University of Pau and the Adour region | Qualicert

IAE Network