IAE – Pau-Bayonne is the School of Management of Pau University (UPPA)
The « Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour » (UPPA) is a network of 4 campuses, which benefits from exceptional assets thanks to its geographical location near the Spanish border. University School of Management (IAE) is located on 2 campuses: Pau and Bayonne/Biarritz.
UPPA is a « human-scale » university that places students in the heart of an environment which blends education, research, culture, sport, leisure and social life.
IAE – Pau-Bayonne Key figures
IAE University School of Management mission is to develop Master and Doctorate programs in Management:
- 12 Master degrees in General Management, International Management, Accounting and Finance, Bank and Insurances, Public Management, Health Management, Information System Management
- 2 Masters fully taught in English : Master General Management and Master International Management
- 600 students
- 3000 applications a year
- 44 cooperation agreements with partner universities in Asia, North America, South America, Europe
- Location on 2 campuses : Pau and Bayonne
- An international pole in Bayonne
IAE France Network
IAE France is the French REFERENCE in the higher education and research in Management. About 60 years after the birth of the University Schools of Management, the IAE FRANCE network shows the power of this vision of the education:
- 31 University Schools of Management throughout France
- 45,000 students
- 30 fields in Management
- 15,000 partner companies
Our Masters in English
IAE Pau Bayonne offers 2 Masters fully taught in English :
How to apply ?
International students from IAE partner university (ACI)
Students can follow one semester or 1 full year (the program will be validated by both universities) from the teachings of IAE Master programs, following its level and specialty.
Tuition and curriculum fees would be waived as they will be paid in home university.
International Students (Non-EU) applying individually
All non-EU students must go through the following academic procedures when applying for the required Master within the IAE Pau / Bayonne.
- If you live in one of the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, United States, Gabon, Guinea India, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
You must log in to the following address: www.nameofyourcountry.campusfrance.org (eg www.maroc.campusfrance.org) and register online between 1 December 2016 and 31 March 2017. Please note that only files which has been revised no later than May 31, 2017 will be considered by the Education Committee.
once you’ve been through this first step, you will get a Campus France number allowing you to proceed to the second step: E-application.
- The E-application is required to apply to our Masters (2 maximum) IAE Pau-Bayonne : http://iae.univ-pau.fr/en/. It is open from March 1st, 2017 to May 31st, 2017.
APPLICANTS MUST GO THROUGH THESE 2 PROCEDURES TO HAVE THEIR APPLICATION REVISED BY OUR ACADEMIC COMMITTEE
- If you reside in a country that is not part of the list above : you can apply directly through our e-candidature : http://iae.univ-pau.fr/en/. If you need assistance to fill in the file, please contact Laureline Bricage : laureline [point] bricage [at] univ-pau [point] fr
Candidates residing in France and holding a residence permit for one year
Please contact IAE secretary office to follow special procedure.
European Union students (non Erasmus program)
- Apply online from March 2017 to May 2017 for Masters (2 maximum) IAE Pau-Bayonne : http://iae.univ-pau.fr/en/
- You must validate your credentials with IAE central office. For your file, diplomas must be translated into French by a sworn translator.
Click on the link below to get all the information you need to settle down in France :
IAE Pau Bayonne offers a wild range of cooperation agreements for students and teachers mobility programs throughout the world:
- Europe : Germany, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Ireland, Norway, Deutschland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovaquia, Turkey, Austria
- North America : United States of America, Canada
- South America : Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
- Asia – Pacific : Australia, China, Malaysia, Thailand
SUMMER / FALL SCHOOLS 2016/2017
IAE Pau Bayonne offers taylor made seminars for its partner universities. For more information, please contact Laetitia Mathieu : laetitia [point] mathieu [at] univ-pau [point] fr