• Student access
  • You wishlist is empty.

    You can save the diplomas or courses of your choice.

Free Mover

Free Mover

A student is considered to be a free mover when he or she takes part in an international mobility outside from any bilateral partnership agreement. He or she will be enrolled as a regular student in the university of his choice, therefore the student will have to follow a complete course and pay tuition fees.

International Students in Bayonne



How to apply if you are a free mover student ?

Non-EU International students :
EU International Students :
Master fully taught in English (EIBS) : specific application procedure

Need some help ?

Do not hesitate to contact the International Office. We will be happy to assist you and give you all the information you may need.

Christophe Ramon

christophe.ramon @ univ-pau.fr

Sandrine Da Silva

sandrine.dasilva @ univ-pau.fr